Tokie's Gluten Free Gingerbread
- 1 Box of "Tokie Snows"
- 1 16 oz bottle of molasses0
- 1 3/4 cup Rice Milk or Skim Milk (our preference is organic)
- 2 extra large eggs, slightly beaten (or 1/2 cup of organic Applesauce - sweetened or unsweetened)
oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix by hand Place batter in a 9 x 13 " ,greased baking pan
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top of the gingerbread springs back.
- Leave in pan to cool
- Serve with Maple Whipped Cream; Reular Whipped Cream; Warm Applesauce or Vanilla Ice Cream (Yum!)